Part 2: Bride-to-Be Wedding Workout Series
You’ve always been one to go against the grain;
You’re the adventurous type, the rebellious daredevil…
And for your big day, you decided to forgo the traditional Cinderella gown and dare to be a little risqué… You’ve decided on a mini-dress!
Of course with the mini dress, you’ll be showing off both your upper body and legs.
And because you’ve started on your upper body with our first Wedding Workout post, it’s time to also start focusing on your lower body.
My solution? Plyometric exercise.
Its claim to fame? Increasing power & explosiveness. Any workout that requires some form of jumping (like jump squats) is considered to be a plyometric exercise. Although you won’t really need power and explosiveness on your big day (unless it’s for the dance floor), the added bonus is that these exercises will turn your entire lower body into a lean, mean, mini-dress wearing machine.
Make sure to follow this Wedding workout plan:
- Jump squats (3 to 4 sets of 15 to 20 repetitions)
- Reverse lunges (3 to 4 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions)
- This kind of lunge will target the back of your legs (which everyone will be able to see while you’re exchanging vows).
- Calf Raises (3 to 4 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions)
- There is just something sexy about nice defined calves in a mini and (of course) stilletoes. These exercises will definitely help you get you get there for the best day of your life.
Email me with any questions or to let me know how your workout routine is coming along!
Follow me on Instagram!