I thought you’d all enjoy hearing about some of what we talked about:
Working-Out Question 1:
(1) I’m in the gym every single day working hard and I still don’t see much progress in the areas I’m trying to trim & tone, what am I doing wrong?
There could be a few things going on here… Are you performing the same routine over an over again? Doing the same reps, sets, rest-times and weights in the same order when working-out? If this is the case, then your body just may have hit a plateau.
Add a combination of these small tweaks while working-out:
- Change up the order in which you perform your exercises
- Increase the weight level (just a little at a time)
- Decrease rest-time between sets
Working-Out Question 2:
(2) I’ve just hit my ‘goal’ weight by focusing on cardio when working-out and now I’m thinking of adding weight training to my routine, that’s a good idea, right?
Yes, but you should have started sooner! Incorporating weight training into your regime would have helped speed up your weight loss progress. Muscles are denser than fat and this allows you to burn more calories. Translation: you’ll hit your target weight even faster by working-out with weights!
Working-Out Question 3:
(3) How many sit-ups or crunches do I need to do to get that washboard flat stomach?
The age-old saying “Abs are made in the kitchen” stands true. Nutrition, not the dozens of crunches or sit-ups you do every day working-out, plays the biggest part in getting you to that flat tummy. Eliminate processed sugar from your nutrition and replace it with cleaner foods like fruits and vegetables.
We can all use a little help, every now and then, on our quest to a healthier life!
Do you have any health & fitness questions you’d like answered on my blog?
Email me at email@example.com and I’ll try to get most of them in one of my next posts!
Also, check out my Facebook Page for lots of great tips & articles I’ve shared!